Servimeca has the largest grooved pipe production capacity in the world; it has satisfied the needs of the national oil industry for over 40 years and offers a large range of designs produced under the strictest quality controls.
Servimeca grooves its pipes with high precision and exceptional quality by using custom designed, multi-axis grooving machines that can handle production and casing pipes ranging from 20” in diameter and a length of up to 46’.
Two types of grooves are made at Servimeca:
• Easy fishing and installation.
• High resistance to collapse.
• Low cost and quick delivery time.
• Low maintenance.
• Grooved piping is the most efficient and effective way to extract heavy and extra heavy oil.
• Commonly used in wells that do not require more than 3.5% of an open channel.
• Good option for water wells.
• Fiberglass piping can be grooved for use in very corrosive environments.
• May be used as wash pipes.
• Excellent for pumping chemicals during well stimulation processes.
• Ideal in consolidated sand, dolomite and carbonate formations.